1. The World Series has begun...do you watch it? (and do you care who wins?)
No, I don't watch it. I have in the past, when the Red Sox played, but usually only the final game of the series...just like I only watch the Super Bowl. That's the one that really matters, right?!
2. Is the inside of your car clean or 'garbage dump filthy'?
Ha. The inside of my car is more like 'garbage disposal' filthy...cuz most of it is
3. Who is the next person in your family to have a birthday?
MonkeyBoy and MonkeyButt both have January birthdays...birthday "season" is Summer around here.
4. Do you wear glasses or contacts? (how old were you when it became necessary?)
Neither, although I prolly should.
5. What is your major form of exercise?
I recently signed up for a gym membership. *sigh* If only signing up and paying monthy took off the lbs! I try to go M, W, and F after KingKong gets home and the littles are in bed... emphasis on try.
6. What is something you could do to make your spouse's day easier today?
Eh, hem, let's just call it "stress relief," m'kay?
7. How much is gas where you are?
We hi-fived at $2.59 the other day. Although one of the stations south of here had it at $1.99 for a few hours as a promotion...too bad the news told us about it the day AFTER.
8. What the furthest away from home that you've ever traveled?
My dad was a truckdriver and when I was younger, I would pack up my homework and go on the road with him. I <3 San Antonio, TX.