Friday, March 14, 2008

A quick Q&A with LadyKong

Two names you go by:
1. LadyKong
2. "MO-OM--he--hit--me!" Oops, I mean, just "Mom."

Two things you are wearing right now:
1. KingKong's boxer briefs (CLEAN ones!)
2. T-shirt. There's an image for ya lol

Two longest car trips:
1. The 800 mile trip to Ohio for MonkeyAunt's wedding with two toddlers and a month-old baby. All. By. MYSELF.
2. The same ride home less than a week later...yes, I'm crazy. Didn't you know that already?

Two of your favorite things to do:
1. Laugh when the monkeys say/do funny things. They're quite witty and come up with some funny jokes. I'm surprised how often we laugh out loud cause of something they said, like CuriousGeorge saying something his dad did yesterday made him a redneck (omg!) and tonight when I hit those 1700 potholes and launched the car like I was running over logs in a freaking Tuff Truck competition, I was like "Holy Crap" (I REALLY did say crap, I know, I'm surprised too!) and MonkeyButt's voice came from the third row outta the dark, "Well, you weren't the only one thinking that!" Hahahahahahahaha.
2. Have drinks with friends and laughing

Two things you can't wait for:
1. Spring, so I can start using the triple stroller. I gotta try to lose some of this booty, it's following me everywhere!
2. The Twinkeys to start talking (ya, I know, and then I'll want them to be quiet). I cannot WAIT to have two mini-SpiderMonkeys running around...in our little gated community...aka...the living room.

Three things you ate today:
1. SpiderMonkey fed me his Nilla Wafers, only AFTER he bit each one, of course.
2. And then his popcorn, or did he steal mine? Oh well, it's all community property, I guess.
3. Chicken dinner at my ma's

Things you are doing tomorrow:
1. changing diapers, feeding monkeys
2. changing diapers, feeding monkeys
3. changing diapers, feeding monkeys...beginning to see a pattern here? Oooooh, I might change it up a bit and add in a phone call to the dentist and pediatrician. Can't wait for that!!

Two favorite holidays:
1. Halloween
2. The First day of School Mwwaaahahahahahaha (Evil laughter...)

Two favorite beverages:
1. ANYthing alcoholic. Ooh, another pattern. No, my favorite is...ALL the yummy ones. Sorry, I tried to hide it. I'm a lush. Get over it. just kidding...kinda
2. Hot Chocolate. It's a classic, man.

No comments: