Saturday, May 3, 2008

Monster Jam 4/12/08 Montreal

Remember when MonkeyButt and CuriousGeorge went with MonkeyNana & MonkeyPapa to Montreal to see their MonkeyUncle & MonkeyAunt (my sis) at their Monster Jam show in Montreal? Well, I'm just now uploading pics. Lame, I'm aware. But here you go.

Left, MonkeyUncle signs autographs in front of the Monster Truck during the pit party before the show. My Monkeys have the orange earmuffs on.












Below, CuriousGeorge and MonkeyButt posed inside MonkeyUncle's truck and tires. They're that cool.

















I think CuriousGeorge is as tall as the shocks!


















And check out where they got their autographs...
...the drivers signed their earmuffs! Cool idea MonkeyAunt!!







Here's MonkeyUncle in action (sort of). I have some videos of the jumps, but I don't know if I'm that good yet...
And the fourwheelers who performed jumps during intermission...
The Monkeys had a fun weekend in Montreal. Thank you to my family for all the nonstop rehash and play-by-play of each truck and fourwheeler for weeks on end that keep me reaching for the earmuffs myself memories!

1 comment:

justmylife said...

Looks like they had fun!