Thursday, May 1, 2008

Normal. Phew.

Thank you to everyone for your kind words and well wishes for SpiderMonkey's ultrasound today. The Cardiologist said his heart is Normal. YAY!

The way he explained it is that a heart murmur is not a diagnosis, it's a symptom. Like a fever is a symptom, say of an earache perhaps. And it's his job to determine if SpiderMonkey's murmur is a symptom of a heart defect or not. And it's not. Woohoo!

There. No more doctor's appointments until the end of the month when the blue-eyed monkey formerly known as Twinkey B MonkeyDo* has his date with the Neurologist.

*I've decided to change the Twinkies to individual names. I'm going with MonkeySee and MonkeyDo. Good thing they weren't triplets or I'd have a MonkeyPeeAllOverYou. Heh.

KingKong is almost home and there's a couple Mojitos in the fridge calling to me. ;o)

6 comments:

Heather J. said...

Normal is good...at least in this scenario.

Do you feel a little better?

Anonymous said...

Whew! I am so happy for you. I like the new names. :)

Becky @ BoysRuleMyLife said...

SO GLAD everything is normal!

I like your sense of humor by the way... monkeypeealloveryou... hee hee!

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! So glad everything turned out fine. Love the new names..hehehe

iheartchocolate said...

I am SO SO SO glad to hear this! Wonderful news!

justmylife said...

I am so glad it turned out fine! Love the new names!