Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Is It Sick That I Like Getting Tagged?

Laurie tagged me.

1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player tags 5 people and posts their name, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

The Questions and My Answers. . .

What I was doing 10 years ago?: Ten years ago I was a Junior in High School campaigning to be voted Sr. Class Pres. Just 10 days prior, I had met a waaaay older guy at my friend's 18th bday party and was waiting for him to call me! (Thankfully KingKong did!!)

Five Snacks I enjoy:
In a perfect, non weight-gaining world. . .
1. Double stuff Oreos with Milk w/ice in it
2. Cocoa Pebbles
3. Chips with onion dip
4. Girl Scout cookies. I loooove me some Samoas!
5. All candy!! Chocolate or Fruity. Can't get enough. Ew...except black licorice :p

In the real world. . .
1. Carrots
2. Pretzels
3. Popcorn
4. Saltines with cream cheese
5. Gummy Bears. It says Fat Free. We'll go with that.

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Build a huge house with all the amenities and then some!!
2. Help our Families
3. Donate a new playground to the kids school and anything else the teachers could possibly wish for
4. Donate some more to lots of charities. Prolly to Patrick Dempsey's newest endeavour in Maine, so he'd come see me to help local families :o)
5. Force my husband to retire. Trucking is hard!

Five jobs that I have had:
1. Baby-making machine
2. Customer Service for LLBean
3. Loan Officer
4. Officework at furniture company
5. Waitress

Three of my habits:
1. Staying up too late clearing the DVR and reading blogs
2. Yelling. I'm a yeller.
3. Avoiding the dishes. *sigh*

Five places I have lived:
1. In this town
2. In the next town over
3. Somewhere else in that town
4. This town again
5. Another place in this town. Lame, I know.

Five People I Want to Get to Know Better: (A nice way of saying TAG!): Any of you who haven't done this one yet. :o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GIRRRRRLLL!!! KingKong TOTALLY robbed the cradle!! Ok, you are making me feel really old. A junior in HS 10 years ago????? Hell, I was graduating from college!! I need to catch up with you and the number of kids. :)